ToastMasters SpeechCraft Presentation Training
The Asian Community & Cultural Center is pleased to partner with Toastmasters International and super EXCITED to offer the community a SpeechCraft Presentation Training class!
To help individuals overcome fear and hurdles to public speaking as well as sharpen their presentations skills. It's a great alternative to the class that one would take at the university (~$1800)
Do you want to:
• Present your ideas with confidence?
• Speak with authority?
• Increase your listening skills?
• Respond with poise and impact?
• Relate to your audience and build trust?
• Improve your interpersonal skills?
• Provide feedback that is supportive yet constructive?
Our six weeks training program will help you find your voice for that work presentation, job interview, volunteer committee, or dining room table.
Class starts on November 14th and newcomers are still welcome!
Email Phyllis Thesier, AccentMgtGroup@gmail.com, for details and to sign up!
Every Monday, November 14 - December 19 (6 weeks).