Applications will be reviewed immediately. Position will remain open until filled. Apply Now
Availability: ASAP. Open now until a suitable candidate is found.
Monday-Friday; Occasional weekend and/or evening hours may be assigned as needed; full time (but part time may be available), exempt position, flexible schedule available. $36,400 -$45,000/year, depending on experience. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and will continue until the position is filled.
The Administrative Specialist will work directly with the Executive Director/CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties in HR, donor management, and general organizational support . The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced non-profit environment.
- Assists the Executive Director/CEO in multiple projects, handling aspects of HR, donor management, organizational materials, and maintaining director’s calendar and correspondence
- Must divide time between multiple partners and projects, including planning, processing, and implementation. ● Work with project staff to assist in tracking and data upload to relevant database systems
- Coordinates signing grant MOUs and contracts
- Prepare quality documentation by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for board reports
- Work a flexible work schedule to accommodate the agency’s needs as applicable and perform other work as requested by Administrators
● 3-5 years of experience in similar position preferred
● Must be able to work independently and demonstrate team-building, problem-solving, time management, stress management, and decision-making skills
● Must possess great communication skills including effective verbal, writing and listening skills and the ability to create presentations
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills including the ability to maintain effective working and community relationships
● Communicate in a friendly and informative manner with people from a wide variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds
● Must have great attention to details
●Must have good computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internetande-mail. Experience in database management, preferred