Our Family Resource Program serves the community by providing crucial social services and skill building classes.
- Assist clients in interacting with human services agencies and other entities where there is a language barrier.
- Helps families build English Language proficiency, pursue citizenship through our ELL and Citizenship Classes.
- Helps clients seek employment through our case management and CareerLadder Project
- Connects clients to relevant resources in the community through case management.
- Establish medical/dental homes, provides meals and helps with SNAP applications and renewals.
- Translates important documents from other relevant health and social service agencies.