Our Family Resource Program serves the community by providing crucial social services and skill building classes.
- Assist clients in interacting with human services agencies and other entities where there is a language barrier.
- Help families build English Language proficiency, pursue citizenship through our ELL and Citizenship classes.
- Help clients seek employment through case management services. Walk clients through the job application process including: filling out job applications, researching job leads, preparing resumes, and making contact with potential employers. Refer clients to the CareerLadder.
- Connect clients to relevant resources in the community through case management.
- Establish medical/dental homes, provides meals and helps with SNAP applications and renewals.
- Translate important documents from other relevant health and social service agencies.
The Asian Community & Cultural Center is a proud United Way partner.